Director Rian Johnson has revealed this via Twitter:
Chris Wells was our FX supervisor at Hydraulx, he’s a great guy and has done fantastic work on Looper. He did an interview recently that made the rounds where he talked about his work on Avengers, and let it slip that skull-head-guy isn’t a villain in the movie. I heard yesterday that Marvel had him fired for it. I understand it was a mistake on his part, but c’mon, that one bit of info is worth a guy losing his job?
Non-spoilers ahead: Marvel firing someone for making it known that an early rumor for the true villain in ‘The Avengers’ the Red Skull is not true what so ever is so absurd. It was a long-shot that Red Skull would be in The Avengers, but it only shortens the list meaning that Loki’s army is either Frost Giants or Skrulls (or whatever Skrulls will be renamed since FOX might own the movie rights to the Skrulls).
Didn’t ‘The Avengers’ villain already get outted at Toy Fair recently, so why not fire everyone working at ‘The Avengers’ Toy Fair booth too.
- julianphillz likes this
- cutethulhu likes this
- ninawilkins likes this
- half-remembered-saints likes this
- roadstomoscow reblogged this from popculturebrain
- eyyytuudany reblogged this from popculturebrain
- renirabbit reblogged this from popculturebrain
- sarah-n-dipity reblogged this from popculturebrain
- lets-interrobang likes this
- halfie-and-the-banana likes this
- ballershots likes this
- clitbarton reblogged this from popculturebrain
- amypop likes this
- lucgiraffe likes this
- katyfromcali likes this
- sixseasonsandamovie reblogged this from popculturebrain and added:
- popculturebrain reblogged this from danhacker
- danhacker posted this