The Weinstein Company has acquired the Michael Gates Gill memoir How Starbucks Saved My Life. Published in 2007 by Gotham Books, the memoir had originally been acquired by Universal for Gus Van Sant to direct and for Tom Hanks to star. It tells the author’s story of suffering a professional fall from grace and regaining his mojo while pouring coffee at his local Starbucks.
Because ‘Larry Crowne’ worked so well the first time.
- h0useoftomb0mbadil likes this
- silvibee likes this
- movieseveryday likes this
- sharkhoodies likes this
- kvknowsherfun likes this
- avril-incandenza likes this
- theledstrips123 likes this
- christiam reblogged this from popculturebrain
- justanotherfuckingobserver likes this
- haandsome likes this
- zaynylosblancos likes this
- danisdapper said: I don’t care. I liked Larry Crowne and have no idea why everybody hated it as much as they did.
- heyy-britt reblogged this from popculturebrain
- iwanturpizza likes this
- half-remembered-saints likes this
- letmycamerongo likes this
- liberalforever likes this
- popculturebrain posted this