My spoiler policy for television is after it airs on the west coast it’s fair game. The picture went up at 2 am. If you’re reading Tumblr or Twitter or Facebook (or any source for current events whether it be sports, news, entertainment, etc), if you’re on the Internet in general, you run the risk of spoilers. In this particular case, the winner of a reality show, that to me is like the Oscars or a big game.
With DVR, DVD, and time shifting there’s too much grey area regarding the grace period for spoilers. There’s no way to please everyone. Is one day enough? Is two days enough? What about someone who was planning to watch it this weekend? Personally, I try to watch things on the same night, but am aware that if I don’t, I could see spoilers. It’s the individual’s responsibility.
- divinekissez639 likes this
- kittysplash414 likes this
- recamovern likes this
- ilspeechworlprim likes this
- roland-desiga likes this
- mervin-pandiani likes this
- deathofapig reblogged this from soupsoup and added:
- herrdunphy said: Yeah, I agree on that.
- andrewjrichards likes this
- az2dc likes this
- leahclaire reblogged this from hellkatsally and added:
- popculturebrain posted this