I get why people are upset. They’re mad because they’re very passionate about their soap operas. That says a lot about them and the soaps, the people involved, the casts. I have nothing but love and respect for [soap fans]. They’ve grown up watching these soap operas. They related to it and that was their world. That was their time. But I hope they will give The Chew a chance and come onboard. It’s a new era.
Former Top Chef contestant turned talk show host Carla Hall to TV Guide re: The Chew replacing All My Children.
How is this the first I’ve hear about Carla Hall getting a TV show?
- atriabooks likes this
- elery201 likes this
- barefootserene reblogged this from popculturebrain
- killahmcgillah likes this
- seoway likes this
- hollylocks likes this
- taylorlorenz likes this
- aslowmotiondream likes this
- gallopingfoxley said:If there was ever a person that needed a talk show now, it is effing Carla Hall. Respect.
- half-remembered-saints likes this
- aaronmeier likes this
- megrock likes this
- sarka reblogged this from popculturebrain and added:
- sarka likes this
- ryeisenberg likes this
- popculturebrain posted this