Who asked for this?
And yet a remake of Three Men and a Baby fits perfectly with the kind of movies Sandler has been making for the past few years. All you can say is, “he would.”
- tornapart89 reblogged this from popculturebrain and added:
- onehundreddollars likes this
- reinventings likes this
- haveyoumetmissjones reblogged this from popculturebrain and added:
- thethirdshift likes this
- half-remembered-saints likes this
- oliveontheroad said: This truly stabs me in the soul.
- poptartsicle said: At least its not Will Smith producing it. I don’t think Jaden Smith could pass as a toddler.
- gempire said: Adam Sandler: the Tyler Perry for white people!
- rossrants likes this
- growingpangs said: If you liked “Big Daddy,” but felt it needed more dudes …
- andrewjrichards likes this
- rising said: he ABSOLUTELY would.
- joetheblogger likes this
- wentdog likes this
- popculturebrain posted this