Amazon is currently selling season one of MTV’s cult hit on DVD for 58% off its $19.98 list price. But that’s not the only solid TV deal.
- ‘New Girl' Season 1 - $14.99
- ‘Louie' Season 2 - $12.49
- ‘How I Met Your Mother' Season 7 - $14.99
- ‘Archer' Season 3 - $9.99
- ‘The League' Season 3 - $9.99
- ‘Bob’s Burgers' Season 1 - $12.49
- ‘Wilfred' Season 1 - $12.49
Just for the fun of it and in spite of the fact that he’s extremely busy with REAL work, Bob’s artist/producer Tony Gennaro designs a script cover for every single table read. Here are a few stellar examples for episodes that HAVE NOT EVEN AIRED YET.
- The Hand that Rocks the Dreidel
- Nick and Menorah’s Infinite Playlist
- Good Berger
- Notting Hillel
- Aaron Brockovich
- I Never Promised You a Rosengarden
- Shalom Alone
- I Know What You Yid Last Summer
- We Bought a Jew
- Cape Shmear
- Bris the Girls
- Riding in Cars with Goys
- Seders of the Lost Ark
- Semite Pro
- The Hillels Have Eyes
- Throw Matzah From the Train
- L’Chaim Legend
- Oceans Unleavened
- Bull Purim
- The Fasting and the Furious
- Challah-bout Eve
- Exile Through the Gift Shop
- The Zion King
- Circum-Size Me
- Heebs Just Not That Into You
- Cheaper by the Dozen
- The Mensch Warmers
Bob’s Burgers Season 3 Promo
Here’s what we have to look forward to this weekend.
This adorable piece comes to us from our own Rachel Hastings. Yes, the Bob’s Burgers office is the kind of place where even the staffers make Bob’s Burgers fan art.
THERE ARE DINOSAURS - A Tribute to ‘Jurassic Park’ by the Writers of ‘Bob’s Burgers’
So something wonderful happened. I posted an article about 15 reasons to watch Bob’s Burgers. And then one of the writers, Mike Benner, emailed me to thank us for featuring the show on BuzzFeed and then unexpectedly, he shared some exclusive scoops of more guest actors lending their voices to the show.
I’m so glad this show has finally caught on in the zeitgeist. It only took two seasons for people to realize how dementedly brilliant it is.