Disney Princess, Tardis, Juggalo and more!
Didn’t even know the Epcot globe could do this.
After Fox failed to reboot the character in time, Kevin Feige has confirmed that the rights now belong to Disney and Marvel.
Is this a ‘Wire’ joke?
The dark side of your favorites.
Also, Lucas says in the article that Ford, Hamill and Fisher are all in final talks to reprise their roles in the films.
Cleaning out your childhood bedroom yields gold such as this apparently.
Watch: Disney’s Paperman Short in Full | Huff Post Ent
If you didn’t see it before ‘Wreck-It Ralph,’ do yourself a favor.
Not as interesting as ‘1952’ but understandable for marketing/Disney tie-in purposes.
Update: Lindelof has said the film is not about aliens.
- The Muppets 2, rumored to be called The Muppets…Again, will be released March 21, 2014
- Maleficent has been moved from March 2014 to July 2, 2014.
- Damon Lindelof and Brad Bird’s mystery project, 1952, will be released December 19, 2014
- The Little Mermaid 3D has been removed from the calendar.
- And adding to the already packed 2015 roster, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 will be released July 10, 2015.
Also, George Clooney has been confirmed to be starring in ‘1952’ as well.
‘Poppins’ will close March 3rd, at which point the New Amsterdam theater will undergo renovations ahead of Aladdin’s likely Spring 2014 opening.
Here’s a nice icebreaker: Concept art from Disney’s Frozen, which arrives in theaters next November. The movie, a musical adaptation of Hans Christian Anderson’s The Snow Queen, follows kind-hearted Anna (voiced by Kristen Bell) and her cliffhanging friend Kristoff (whose voice hasn’t been revealed yet) as they venture into the mountains to find her older sister Elsa (Idina Menzel) — who has the power to control wind and ice.
Pretty cool, right?