First Look: ‘Maron' season 2, debuting May 8 on IFC | EW
Johnny Knoxville, Ray Romano, David Cross, and Sarah Silverman will pop up as themselves during the 13-episode season, along with Michael Ian Black, Conan O’Brien, and Andy Richter. Also joining the guest list inside and outside the garage are Chris Hardwick, Tig Notaro, Rob Riggle, Bill Burr, Paul Feig, Wyatt Cenak, Joey “Coco” Diaz, Rachael Harris, Moshe Kasher, Tom Kenny, Dave Koechner, Jimmy Pardo, Eddie Pepitone, Richard Riehle, and Nora Zehtner.
Good IFC, good IFC.
“The Maron” - 6oz. Nebraska Angus Beef Patty stuffed with Chorizo Queso Fundido, sitting on a bed of Escabeche (Housemade Pickled Onions, Carrots & Jalapenos) Lettuce, Chipotle Aioli, topped with New Mexico Green Chile Relish.
And a side of self-loathing. We good?
Watch the first full episode of IFC’s ‘MARON' for free right now.
(ht Film Thrasher)
TV Trailer: IFC’s ‘Maron' | Laughspin
Watched the first three episodes of #Maron. You will not be disappointed.
The 10-episode first season of Maron will feature a massive list of guest stars including Mark Duplass, Dave Foley, Jeff Garlin, Bobcat Goldthwait, Ken Jeong, Andy Kindler, Denis Leary, Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott and more
Teaser Trailer for IFC’s ‘Maron,’ Coming to Your TV This Spring | Splitsider)
“MARON (working title) Premieres 3Q 2013 Marc Maron has been a comedian for 25 years. He’s had his problems. He was an angry, drunk, self involved, twice divorced compulsive mess for most of his adult life, but with the popularity of a podcast he does in his garage and a life of sobriety, his life and career are turning around. MARON (wt) explores a fictionalized version of Marc’s life, his relationships, and his career, including his incredibly popular WTF podcast, which features conversations Marc conducts with celebrities and fellow comedians. Neurosis intact, Maron is uniquely fascinating, absolutely compelling and brutally funny. Produced for IFC by Fox Television Studios and Denis Leary and Jim Serpico’s Apostle, MARON (wt) is directed by Oscar(R) winning director Luke Matheny (God of Love) and executive produced by Marc Maron, Denis Leary, Jim Serpico, Olivia Wingate, and Duncan Birmingham, who also serves as the series’ writer.”
Is this a press release or a biography?!
Highlights from last night’s screening and panel discussion of Marc Maron’s pilot “Maron” at the New York Television Festival:
- For fans of WTF, it’s a really fun crystallization of Maron’s voice and the world of his cat ranch
- Ed Asner as his pill pushing dad
- Seth Morris (Bob Ducca) as Maron’s tech guy/friend
- Ken Jeong playing himself (not being over the top or showing his genitals)
- Breaking Bad’s Badger (Matt L. Jones) alongside Sean Patton
- W. Kamau Bell as the bizarro black version of Maron
- Luke Matheny (the big haired guy who won this year’s Live Action Short Film Oscar) directed it
- Audible murmurs of disgust by someone behind me who either didn’t know WTF or didn’t enjoy seeing someone clean a litter box while passively watching porn
- “Actor cats are assholes.”
- “Maron” is not like Louie, but thank you for trying to create that tension.”