First photos from “Ann and Chris,” Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe’s last episode of “Parks and Recreation.”
Amy Poehler has also inked an overall deal and is developing a comedy pilot for NBC starring Natasha Lyonne.
This is the greatest ‘Parks and Rec’ line since “Treat yo self.”
Watch: 20-Minute ‘Parks and Rec' Retrospective in Honor of the Show's 100th Episode | Splitsider
Eight to twelve players:
- two wizards
- a maverick
- the arbiter
- two warriors — you can play with just one warrior but it’s way worse
- a corporal
- A ledgerman. The ledgerman just keeps score. And he wears this hat
The goal is to accumulate cones:
- four cones wins.
- To get cones you need to build a civilization.
That’s where the Spirit Cards come in:
- You can use the cards, on any roll ( on any roll) to get city points.
- You can trade in twelve city points for one cone — or, and here’s the twist, you can use eight city points to prevent the warriors from scavenging (which is 8 points)
[more to come later]
The challenge play
- It’s basically the game in reverse!
- The maverick should be able to trade lumber for agriculture credits!
"My family. I will miss them too much." - Rashida Jones on Twitter
This includes Tatiana Maslany’s second appearance and a Halloween ep that was set to air on 10/31. In conclusion, NBC still hates you.
‘Parks and Rec's' 100th episode cake | Stus_Views