Eight to twelve players:
- two wizards
- a maverick
- the arbiter
- two warriors — you can play with just one warrior but it’s way worse
- a corporal
- A ledgerman. The ledgerman just keeps score. And he wears this hat
The goal is to accumulate cones:
- four cones wins.
- To get cones you need to build a civilization.
That’s where the Spirit Cards come in:
- You can use the cards, on any roll ( on any roll) to get city points.
- You can trade in twelve city points for one cone — or, and here’s the twist, you can use eight city points to prevent the warriors from scavenging (which is 8 points)
[more to come later]
The challenge play
- It’s basically the game in reverse!
- The maverick should be able to trade lumber for agriculture credits!
"My family. I will miss them too much." - Rashida Jones on Twitter
This includes Tatiana Maslany’s second appearance and a Halloween ep that was set to air on 10/31. In conclusion, NBC still hates you.
‘Parks and Rec's' 100th episode cake | Stus_Views
Clip: Tatiana Maslany on ‘Parks and Rec' | Vulture
First Look: Tatiana Maslany on ‘Parks and Rec' | Huff Post TV
More photos through the link.
Robin Williams took down Michael J Fox in the battle of returning TV stars, nearly doubling the competition’s total viewers, but my guess is that has a lot to do with the ‘Big Bang Theory’ of it all (which returned to higher numbers than last year). ‘Fox’ doubled ‘Parks and Rec’s ratings though and matched ‘The Office’ debut from last year, so there was clearly some interest in it. ’Glee’ was down 30% year over year. And note that the ‘SHIELD’ repeat bested a new ‘Parks’.
CBS Big Bang 5.3 / 18.3m; Big Bang 5.8 / 19.5m; Crazy Ones 4.0 / 15.6m; 2.5 Men 2.9 / 11.5m; Elementary 2.1 / 10.1m
NBC Parks And Rec 1.3 / 3.3 million; Michael J Fox 2.1 / 7.2m; Michael J Fox 2.1/ 7.3m ; #Parenthood 1.6/ 5.2m
Fox X Factor 2.0 / 6.4 million; Glee 2.0 / 5.2 million
ABC SHIELD Repeat 1.4 / 5.2 million; Greys Anatomy 3.4 / 9.3 million
Their departure will be in Season 6’s 13th episode.
I’m much more broken up about Lowe’s departure than Jones’. Rashida Jones is a fine actress, but Ann Perkins has always been one of the more problematic characters on the show. Cast shakeups happen all the time (and have to this cast before), so there’s no reason the show can’t go on and be just as good or better (in a different way).
Watch An Animated Version Of Patton Oswalt’s ‘Star Wars’ Filibuster From ‘Parks and Rec’ | Warming Glow
|—||Kevin Feige on When We’ll See Patton Oswalt’s Star Wars/Marvel Crossover Movie | /Film|