You are cordially invited to Andre and Trixie’s Wedding, AKA our Season 5 premiere on Sept 4th. It’s gonna be…magical.
Many more 16-second vids through the link.
We’re gonna need more penalty flags: Season 5 of The League begins exactly four weeks from today on FXX!
Rafi and Dirty Randy are back! Eat a dick librarian!
Oh Shiva, Sweet Shiva by the Shore.
Season 5: 9/4/13.
Get ready bitches!
Amazon is currently selling season one of MTV’s cult hit on DVD for 58% off its $19.98 list price. But that’s not the only solid TV deal.
- ‘New Girl' Season 1 - $14.99
- ‘Louie' Season 2 - $12.49
- ‘How I Met Your Mother' Season 7 - $14.99
- ‘Archer' Season 3 - $9.99
- ‘The League' Season 3 - $9.99
- ‘Bob’s Burgers' Season 1 - $12.49
- ‘Wilfred' Season 1 - $12.49
AND WE’RE BACK!
2012 Defensive Player of the Year JJ Watt meets 2013 Worst Outfit of the Year Paul Scheer.
Even though we made it ourselves, Andre’s podcast is so bad we’ve just been telling people “We found it.”
Just a few FX favorites that are on sale this week. Post it to your MyFace page.
- ‘The League’ Season 1 $10 DVD / $12 Blu-ray
- ‘The League’ Season 2 $12 DVD / $8 Blu-ray
- ‘Louie’ Season 1 $12.49 DVD/Blu-ray Combo
- ‘Louie’ Season 2 $12.49 DVD / $12.49 Blu-ray
Its that time of year when we like to see old family and friends - we started by inviting Jeff Goldblum (aka Rupert Ruxin) back.
When ESPN namechecks you to help bench someone, you know you’ve made it.
Taco invents a very sophisticated party game - it involves car keys and awkwardness.
(Deleted scene from last week’s episode.)
As promised, a deleted scene from last night’s episode:
If you think Rafi’s “solution” with Sofia last night was gross, you really don’t want to know his original plan…