Watch: The first 3-minutes of Joss Whedon’s ‘In Your Eyes' | EW
Whedon wrote and exec produced the film that’s premiering at Tribeca.
Amazon is currently offering some pretty heavy discounts on Joss Whedon favorites. It’s not clear how long these deals will last so act fast if you’re interested.
- ‘Buffy' Complete Series - $63.99 DVD (68% off)
- ‘Angel' Complete Series - $56.99 DVD (59% off)
- ‘Firefly' Complete Series - $12.99 DVD (74% off), $18.49 Blu (70%off)
Who from ‘The Avengers’ appears in the pilot? Who is J August Richards playing? An early review of the pilot has given away some of the secrets of this fall’s most anticipated show.
Don’t just follow @MuchAdoFilm - keep watching its bio change. Free Twitter entertainment from Joss Whedon!
The Much Ado About Nothing Twitter account is quietly killin’ it with its dope bios.
Welcome to College, Buffy Summers - Last Fall, we saw that Duke University began to offer a course completely based around the hit FOX drama The O.C. Now, West Virginia University is offering a course called “Welcome to The Whedonverse: Exploring Popular Culture Though the Works of Joss Whedon”, which tackles Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse, Firefly, Dr. Horrible and more. Here, read the syllabus for yourself.
Not going to lie, this class looks hard.
Trailer: ‘Much Ado About Nothing' - June 7th
Directed by Joss Whedon, starring Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Clark Gregg, Nathan Fillion, Fran Kranz, Reed Diamond, Sean Maher, Tom Lenk and Ashley Johnson.
This is legit. But also like watching an all-too chummy theater troupe put on a show. The mix of DIY low-budget and calculated cinematography is down right charming.
(via Film Thrasher)
This week in EW: It’s our annual Entertainers of the Year issue, starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lawrence, Joss Whedon, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and even more of the people you love.
PCB PROGRAMMING NOTE: Just like last year, throughout this week, Amazon is offering a slew of a four-hour lightning deals on DVDs and Blu-ray at incredibly low prices. I’ll be bringing you as many as I can and apologize in advance if it becomes tedious and clogs up your dashboard.
'Dr. Horrible' is available on Blu-ray at this price until 7:20 PM EST.
Whedonites, pay attention. Some of the maestro’s greatest hits are on deep discount on Amazon today. Check this out:
- ‘Firefly' Complete Series - $13.49 (DVD), $18.49 (Blu)
- ‘Buffy' Complete Series - $65.99 (DVD)
- ‘Angel' Complete Series - $55.99 (DVD)
- ‘Dollhouse' Season 1 - $12 (DVD), $17 (Blu)
- ‘Dollhouse' Season 2 - $18 (DVD), $23 (Blu)
- ‘Buffy' (Movie) - $4.99 (DVD), $7.99 (Blu)
- ‘Buffy' Season 8 Motion Comic - $13.99 (DVD/Blu)
- ‘Dr. Horrible' - $7.49 (Blu)
- ‘Serenity' - $8.49 (DVD/Blu)