Trailer: ‘Justified’ Season 4 | Vulture
Available while supplies last, seasons of Emmy-winning dramas ‘Justified’ and ‘Breaking Bad’ or on sale for under $12 a season. YEAH BITCH SAVINGS.
First ‘Breaking Bad’
- Season 1 (DVD) - $9.99
- Season 1 (Blu-ray) - $11.99
- Season 2 (DVD) - $9.99
- Season 2 (Blu-ray) - $11.99
Also for the next four hours Amazon’s lightning deal is 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol' on DVD for $4.96.
'Justified': Patton Oswalt's role, snake churches, and more season four spoilers.
I saw Graham Yost speak at the New York TV Festival tonight. He gave some new information about the upcoming season of ‘Jusitified’ for all those interested…
- Yost says they’re shooting for six seasons of the show. Olyphant is only contracted for that much.
- Patton Oswalt will be playing Constable Bob, a town constable who is said to be the “wanna be cop” to Raylan’s actual cop. He’s currently in one episode but it may develop into more.
- The sixth episode is based on a chunk of Elmore Leonard’s recent Raylan Givens novel ‘Raylan.’
- The first four episodes will deal with a snake-handling church. A few writers from the show went down to Harlan county to research these types of churches.
Apart from ‘Jusitifed’ Yost spoke about ‘Speed’ and ‘Hey Dude.’ Regarding ‘Speed’ he revealed the original title was ‘Minimum Speed’ and that Joss Whedon came up with the line, “Pop quiz, hot shot.”
Adam WarRock - “Justified”
From the man who brought you raps about Parks and Rec and Browncoats comes a tribute to Justified.
TV Line’s calendar for April’s premiere and finale dates. A busy month, but here are a few notable ones:
- Finales for Happy Endings, Justified, Raising Hope, and Psych.
- Premieres for Nurse Jackie, The Borgias, The Big C, Best Friends Forever, and Don’t Trust The B in Apartment 23 — all of which you can currently watching online.
- Premieres for Girls and Veep which, unfortunately, aren’t online yet.
- Returns for Revenge and Parks and Recreation!
This is helpful.
The Promotional Poster For ‘Justified’ Season 3
Tuesday, January 17th, save the date.
Margo Martindale, who is nothing like her character, tells Fresh Air’s Terry Gross that she had a blast on set. “Everything about this part just came so easily,” she says. “It was like doing a six-month movie but it was easy — very easy.”
Just give her the Emmy already.
Last night’s finale was killer. I’d highly recommend watching the first and second season if you haven’t yet. There have only been 26 episodes.
Because this show. And Natalie Zea’s open back top.
Very smart piece of promotion that I’m not entirely sure will even be in the show.