I appeared on this podcast. We talked a lot about TV. You listen?
On this episode of Queue The Day, Jim and Geoff are joined by Alex Rabinowitz of Pop Culture Brain for a post-mortem of the Fall TV season. The gang also catches up on what they’ve been watching and tries their best to comfort Jim about his obvious post-partum depression following the 30 Rock finale.
Subscribe to Queue The Day in The iTunes Store or with RSS via Feedburner.
ACT I - “LIVE NEWS, GIRLS”
ACT II - “WEAPONS OF COUNTER-PRODUCTION”
- The Americans [FX] [Hulu] [Vudu] [iTunes] [Amazon Instant]
- House of Cards [Netflix]
- 30 Rock: “Hogcock/The Last Lunch” [NBC] [Hulu] [Vudu] [iTunes] [Amazon Instant]
ACT III - “QUEUE THE DAY”
- The Mindy Project [Fox] [Hulu] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes]
- Doctor Who [BBC America] [Netflix] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes]
- Last Resort [ABC] [Hulu] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes] [YouTube] [Xfinity]
- Animal Practice [NBC] [Hulu] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes] [Xfinity]
- The Following [Fox] [Hulu] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes] [Xfinity]
- The Walking Dead: Season 3 [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes] [Google Play] [YouTube]
- Smash [NBC] [Hulu] [Vudu] [Amazon Instant] [iTunes]
- BuzzFeed: “How ‘Smash’ Became TV’s Biggest Train Wreck”
All our music is by Severin Bozung of Bozung Music:
First Listen: Official Soundtrack to ‘Pitch Perfect’
Not sure how long this will be up and public, so listen now.
NOTE: This appears to be missing the Bellas’ finale and Toner (Instrumental Suite) (tracks 11 and 12).
Listen to the Lead Single off Hunter Parrish’s EP - “Sitting at Home”
Graham Wright - “Canadian Thanksgiving”
As heard in this past week’s Shameless. Great little song that I knew that I had to have and hey, it’s only 1 minute and 40 seconds long, so listen.
Listen: MC Lars’ Christmas Release - The Frosty the Flow Man EP
Check out track 3, “How the Grinch Occupied Whoville” and track 7, “A Song for Steve”, the rapper’s tribute to Steve Jobs.
Not to gush any more but listen to MacFarlane’s big band album (on Spotify). It’s shockingly good.
Where do you think it falls on a scale of one (“Kiss”) to ten (“Umbrella/Singin’ In the Rain”)?