'Parks' will be held until midseason.
SPOILER ALERT: Schur talks about the decision to jump forward 3 years and how the show will progress from there. I for one am very excited to see how this all plays out.
Schur also says season 7 will likely be the show’s last.
First photos from “Ann and Chris,” Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe’s last episode of “Parks and Recreation.”
Amy Poehler has also inked an overall deal and is developing a comedy pilot for NBC starring Natasha Lyonne.
This is the greatest ‘Parks and Rec’ line since “Treat yo self.”
Watch: 20-Minute ‘Parks and Rec' Retrospective in Honor of the Show's 100th Episode | Splitsider
Eight to twelve players:
- two wizards
- a maverick
- the arbiter
- two warriors — you can play with just one warrior but it’s way worse
- a corporal
- A ledgerman. The ledgerman just keeps score. And he wears this hat
The goal is to accumulate cones:
- four cones wins.
- To get cones you need to build a civilization.
That’s where the Spirit Cards come in:
- You can use the cards, on any roll ( on any roll) to get city points.
- You can trade in twelve city points for one cone — or, and here’s the twist, you can use eight city points to prevent the warriors from scavenging (which is 8 points)
[more to come later]
The challenge play
- It’s basically the game in reverse!
- The maverick should be able to trade lumber for agriculture credits!
"My family. I will miss them too much." - Rashida Jones on Twitter